Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Iam a medical marijuana patient in michigan. I just got pulled
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I'am a medical marijuana patient in michigan. I just got pulled over and had medical marijuana in the car. I was going to my bosses witch is a patient to give him and his meds. he was asking me if I h… read more
I started a Medical Marijuana Collective with Myself as caregiver
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I started a Medical Marijuana Collective with myself as caregiver for my daughter, my future son in law and a third party. I purchased all of the grow equipment and clones and have all the receipts. W… read more
Im trying to find out if there are any reasons why the state
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Im trying to find out if there are any reasons why the state of michigan would deny me a medical marijuana card. Ive already got the Dr. approval just waiting on the state. I have a prior drug convict… read more
Hello!!!! I am a medical marijuana patient in the state
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello!!!! I am a medical marijuana patient in the state of arizona, as is my live in girlfriend, thus we have the legal amount of 24 plants growing in our home garden. I am wondering if worst case sce… read more
Caught in NY with a single marijuana oil cartridge, however,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Caught in NY with a single marijuana oil cartridge, however, I am a medical marijuana card holder. The only issue is that I did not purchase the cartridge legally from my dispensary and rather a third… read more
I am a 22 year old black male living in Menominee County Michigan.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I am a 22 year old black male living in Menominee County Michigan. I have my Michigan Medical Marijuana Card for my migrains. I have several disabilities including ADHD, learning disorder, migraines, … read more
as a medical marijuana patient in California how can I and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
as a medical marijuana patient in California how can I and am I allowed to establish a medical edibles company to distribute marijuana medicine to patients and marijuana collectives?… read more
i am a legal medical marijuana patient in colorado, and yesterday
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i am a legal medical marijuana patient in colorado, and yesterday i got a DUID for being medicated while driving. i medicated an hour before driving and they said they could smell it. can i get out of… read more
i was convicted 18 years ago on a drug charge.can i apply to
Ely, Counselor at Law
i was convicted 18 years ago on a drug charge.can i apply to be a medical marijuana caregiver?… read more
I am on probation in RI for assault, I am also a legal caregiver
hwg6701
hwg6701, Doctoral Degree
I am on probation in RI for assault, I am also a legal caregiver in the medical marijuana program, which is legal in state law but illegal federal, Can my probation be violated in RI for breaking fede… read more
I would like to know how I can get an medical marijuana ID
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I would like to know how I can get an medical marijuana ID card from the State of New York. I understand New York passed a law in June, 2012, but have yet to get any answer on how to get a ID card or … read more
I would like to file an injunction agaist a county for banning
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I would like to file an injunction agaist a county for banning medical marijuana in the entire county....Can I do that? Base on the fact that they have denied medical marijuana patients the right to s… read more
If I have my marijuana medical card before sentencing, will
Ely, Counselor at Law
If I have my marijuana medical card before sentencing, will I be dismissed? I was arrested for a small amount. clean record.stopped for speeding.… read more
I am a Washington State resident and would like to start a
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
I am a Washington State resident and would like to start a website focused on growing medical marijuana. Is there any specific content that would be against the law? I want to charge a fee to download… read more
ya I have a medical marijuana card in state of California in
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
ya I have a medical marijuana card in state of California in napa county if I grow 6 is it legal? also if I grow 8 or 10 what would happen if they caught me would they go after my house or what… read more
I have a medical records request for "ALL medical records"
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have a medical records request for "ALL medical records" pertaining to a patient; however, I have gone to great efforts to obtain this patient's history/records from other providers. I don't believe… read more
I am current and active medical marijuana card holder in Phoenix
Nate, Lawyer
I am current and active medical marijuana card holder in Phoenix Arizona. On December 20th, 2012, I was pulled over for suspicion of DUI. During the stop they found (1) edible piece of medical marijua… read more
Hi I just recently got a California medical marijuana card
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi I just recently got a California medical marijuana card never used it.my concern is that I am about to renew my Nevada CCW card I was told by my instructor that when they do a federal background ch… read more