Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was told by my boss that i hit a parked car with work

Customer Question
I was told by...

I was told by my boss that i hit a parked car with work truck. i did not relize it and left after making delivey. no one approchee what can i espect me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Rhode island not sure on age but has 400.000miles on it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of did not know it happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 11 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Was there any damage to the company vehicle? Do you know if your boss is going to report this? What is your concern?