Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My brother in law's wife is using my address and another…

Customer Question
My brother in law's...

My brother in law's wife is using my address and another relative as hers. We dont know why, but she isn't trustworthy. We are concerned that she is committing some sort if fraud.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We are in texas, but she has always lived in Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. I have left a msg with tx atty gen. Office. I dont know if this could be a form of identity theft or not.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post.

What is the question you want to ask about this situation?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.