Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was dating a man and grew very close to m and s children.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was dating a man and grew very close to him and his children. However, when I stumbled upon hidden bottles of Atavin, Lexapro, Adderall, Acyclovir and more as well as 40+ crushed beer cans and cig b… read more
My child was in an relationship. The mother killed her child
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
My child was in an interracial relationship. The mother killed her child and framed my child. My child was given life. During the discovery period it was found that she confessed to the paramedic enro… read more
A man that I was dating went into my daughter's room when she
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A man that I was dating went into my daughter's room when she was sleeping and made a video masturbating next to my child. I am not sure of the date of the video. But it happened in the last 3 years a… read more
Is this confidential? this happened to a friend a while ago,
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
this happened to a friend a while ago, he meet a women on a dating site, she said she was 38 and they exchanged numbers, she contacted him and sent him some nude pics of her first to him, and said she wanted to meet, but first she wanted a nude pic from him so he sent it, the next day he got a call from her father, he clams the girl was his step daughter and she is a minor, and that he was going to call the police, instead of him calling the police he asked him to give him money for a new cell phone and he would not turn him in. he had no idea that she was a minor, he told me that the dating site is for adults, is he in trouble? should he pay him? this sounds like they are trying to extortion mony from him? is that a felony? … read more
I loaned owner of a sport bar, a 3D framed Signed ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I loaned owner of a sport bar, a 3D framed Signed Autographed Payton Manning Jersey, written in Peyton''s hand were 58 TDs & MVP 06 & 07. I can establish market value of Sport Collectable as $925. He … read more
My daughter turned 18 this January. She's been dating a man
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My daughter turned 18 this January. She's been dating a man for over a year who's now 24. We've known they've had sex prior to her turning 18 and now its been discovered he was arrested on burglery an… read more
My sister was sentenced today to 1-2 years at hard labor in ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
My sister was sentenced today to 1-2 years at hard labor in a women''s facility here in Nebraska. She was charged with a class 4 felony child abuse because she had spanked her guardianshipped 16 year … read more
If a man gets a women drunk and then forces himself on her.
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
If a man gets a women drunk and then forces himself on her. He later threatens to tell her husband if she does not continue to have sex with him. Is that considered blackmail? If so, is it illegal? Ca… read more
I occasionally date women I meet online. Sometimes I fly a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I occasionally date women I meet online. Sometimes I fly a woman in from out of state, or even internationally. I always try to make sure the girl is over 21, at least. Are there any legal consequence… read more
I know of a case where a victim is under the age of 16.
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
I know of a case where a victim is under the age of 16. The man is in his 30''s. Victim''s mother knows sexual activity is taking place & she is providing birth control. The child is immature as well … read more
When I was I had a firth child to a man not my husband, but
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
when I was young I had a firth child to a man not my husband, but I gave that child the husband;s name. … read more
I sometimes meet women on dating websites, mostly from out
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I sometimes meet women on dating websites, mostly from out of state, and after we get to know each other, I fly them to Colorado to meet. I occasionally meet women who state their age as young as 22 o… read more
My common law wife and I moved in with my Mother becouse of
Ellen, Attorney
My common law wife and I moved in with my Mother becouse of her failing health. My wife had My Mothers Pin #s and SS #. She would help her pay bills, make purchases etc... I admitted My Mother to the … read more
I have an 18 year old daughter residing in S. Dakota that is
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have an 18 year old daughter residing in S. Dakota that is claiming she had a sexual relationship with a man in his 40's from Ohio. She was 15 at the time this started and she is 18 now. She doesn't… read more
My childs mother said shes filing for child support this is
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My childs mother said shes filing for child support this is in massachusetts is get SSI 740$ a month can she get child support from me?… read more
my childs mother threatened to harm herself and my child she
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
my childs mother threatened to harm herself and my child she told me to come get her i did she was in my custody untill she asked for her back i refused she called the cops got a temporary restraining… read more
hi, I was in an altercation with another women. she is a tenant
Sam, Attorney
hi, I was in an altercation with another women. she is a tenant of mine and my husband. my husband and I are separated. I drove by our rental property where she is living and say my husband kissing he… read more
I NEED TO KNOW CAN I FILE CHARGES AGAINST THIS MENTAL HEALTH
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
I NEED TO KNOW CAN I FILE CHARGES AGAINST THIS MENTAL HEALTH WOMEN WHO CALL THE COP ON ME ,AND IT WAS FAULT REPORT SHE TOLD A LIED ON ME AND GUNS WAS IN MY FACE 9;30 SATURDAY MORNING. CAN I PRESS CHAR… read more