Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What can be done about my son's home arrest ankle bracelet
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
What can be done about my son's home arrest ankle bracelet vibrating and lighting up stating that he is out of zone, 20 or more times each day from day 1 which was over 3 weeks ago? It doesn't seem to… read more
My son is going to receive a 30 day ankle bracelet detention
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son is going to receive a 30 day ankle bracelet detention for a DUI. My questions is, he was arrested in North. Ca. but lives in So. Calif. He attends school. His breaks are only 2 weeks. If he mis… read more
Had an ankle bracelet testing for alcohol after dui offences.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Had an ankle bracelet testing for alcohol after dui offences. Asked Judge to remove bracelet. He ordered urine testing. Testing comes up positive. What are the judges options. Can he order the bracele… read more
My son is being falsely accused by my ex-son-in-law and my
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
My son is being falsely accused by my ex-son-in-law and my stepdaughter. My grandchildren went and say their dad 2 weeks ago in SC and my grandson said that his sister has seen my sons privates and th… read more
My son was sentenced 3 years ago for arson to a vehicle! He
Nate, Lawyer
My son was sentenced 3 years ago for arson to a vehicle! He was given a 3 year sentence with an ankle bracelet since it was a third offense-first 2 misdemeanors. He completes his probation n Mar 2012.… read more
I had my husband arrested under false accusations .. when he
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I had my husband arrested under false accusations .. when he was released his parole stipulations were to stay away from me and he didnt .. were legally married and will be having a child in 30days or… read more
My friend was arrested/accused of assault. He had only met
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
My friend was arrested/accused of sexual assault. He had only met this woman once, He is innocent however had been caught up in some things at the time that he shouldn't have. he was arrested and even… read more
My grandson is on parole with ankle bracelet. He went to work
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
My grandson is on parole with ankle bracelet. He went to work and when he left work he stopped by his girl friend's house for 20 minutes, he did not over stay curfew, but they tracked him and picked h… read more
Well hes been out for a year and has an ankle bracelet on
Ray, Lawyer
Well hes been out for a year and has an ankle bracelet on and has had it on is it up to his po or the board to take it off … read more
I am being falsely accused of Felonious Assault in my own home
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am being falsely accused of Felonious Assault in my own home for defending myself. How do I help myself… read more
MY 19 year old son is being Falsely accused and charged with
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
MY 19 year old son is being Falsely accused and charged with rape. Can he sue the girl for False accusations and Defermation of his character? and if so what does he need to do to proceed.… read more
My girlfriend just got arrested for domestic .but she is on
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
My girlfriend just got arrested for domestic .but she is on house arrest in indiana ,has ankle bracelet on ,but they said the bond wont be set for 48 hours .y does it take so long to set bail … read more
My son was falsely accused for a crime he didn't commit and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello my name is***** my son was falsely accused for a crime he didn't commit and because of it he was arrested (his first arrest) his car was towed and I wasn't notified by the police department... M… read more
If a person has been given a 6 months jail sentence...can he
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If a person has been given a 6 months jail sentence...can he apply for house arrest with an ankle bracelet instead?… read more
My son was accused of drinking while wearing a SCRAM device.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Second opinion] My son was accused of drinking while wearing a SCRAM device. He has not had a positive reading in 5 years. This is a false positive. He is T1 diabetic and his blood sugar has been very… read more
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was accused of drinking while wearing a SCRAM device. He has not had a positive reading in 5 years. This is a false positive. He is T1 diabetic and his blood sugar has been very high for the la… read more
Owi 2; is there a way I can avoid wearing an ankle bracelet
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
owi 2; is there a way I can avoid wearing an ankle bracelet for 2 years? thank you so very much … read more
I was arrested in Aug my son dad falsely accused me ofvchild
Sam, Attorney
I was arrested in Aug my son dad falsely accused me ofvchild kidnapping he went to court for custody w out serving me kor providing me a copy of order that event led up to arrest and addtlbcharges ass… read more