Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Last month my daughter got caught shoplifting at Target in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hello. Last month my daughter got caught shoplifting at Target in California. She's 20 years old with no criminal history. The items totalled $500. Security said they cut her a break and didn't call t… read more
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I got caught shoplifting in Arizona at a Target. It was around
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I got caught shoplifting in Arizona at a Target. It was around $60 worth of merchandise. They took my information and my fingerprint and gave me a trespassing paper to sign and said I have to call the… read more
California Law My 16 year-old daughter was caught shoplifting
Sam, Attorney
California Law My 16 year-old daughter was caught shoplifting in California. She was detained by store personnel and questioned. I (her father) was allowed to visit her in the back of the store for th… read more
My 11 year old daughter got caught shoplifting with one of
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My 11 year old daughter got caught shoplifting with one of her friends. The amount was under $15 do I need an attorney? This was her first and only time, what would the fine be? She has excellent grad… read more
My 17 year old daughter got caught shoplifting in St Charles
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My 17 year old daughter got caught shoplifting in St Charles MO. She received a citation, but was not arrested, and has a court date on June 25. I have made her return the stolen goods to both stores,… read more
My 15 year old twin daughters got caught shoplifting at Claires
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 15 year old twin daughters got caught shoplifting at Claire's in southpark mall in strongsville oh. And for so dumb reason took earings that cost 5 dollars and got caught. Claire's pressed charges … read more
My mom got caught shoplifting in the state of Texas for the ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My mom got caught shoplifting in the state of Texas for the second time. She shoplifted from Target for $ 54.90 in March of 2008. Her 1st offense was in 2005. She shoplifted from Dillards (Texas, same… read more
My Grandaughter was caught for shoplifting. She is 20 yrs old.
Nate, Lawyer
My Grandaughter was caught for shoplifting. She is 20 yrs old. In the mail she just received a Warrant & notice to appear. I called the Public Defender, he was kind enough to look up the case & inform… read more
I got caught shoplifting at Target, they took my license down
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I got caught shoplifting at Target, they took my license down and took a picture. They said it stays in the company and no police were involved. I want to know if there is anyway the police can look t… read more
My daughter was caught shoplifting at a Walmart in California
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My daughter was caught shoplifting at a Walmart in California along with her cousin and a friend. Her cousin is the daughter of one of the managers at that Walmart location. We received a letter from … read more
my daughter just got caught shoplifting at wal-mart. She is
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
my daughter just got caught shoplifting at wal-mart. She is a graduate student at thomas jefferson and they require back-round checks. this is her first time she broke the law. whats should we do? Is … read more
I am a 20 year old with a clean criminal record. I was
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Second opinion] I am a 20 year old with a clean criminal record. I was caught shoplifting from Kohls last night and ran away from being nervous. The police pulled up to my home, returned the items to … read more
My minor daughter was recently caught shoplifting at ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
My minor daughter was recently caught shoplifting at Target. When I picked her up they told me that she was with a friend and the friend was picking things off the rack, handing them to my daughter an… read more
My friend and I got caught shoplifting from Belk in Tennessee
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My friend and I got caught shoplifting from Belk in Tennessee last night... we are both 20 years old and have never before been in trouble with the law. Each of us had under $500 worth of clothing tha… read more
my 17 years old daughter is caught on shoplifting($52.00 worth)
P. Simmons, Lawyer
my 17 years old daughter is caught on shoplifting($52.00 worth) @walmart store and they call police and got citation paper. police said that we are going to get call from court in terms of court appea… read more
My 16 year old daughter and her friend were caught shoplifting.
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My 16 year old daughter and her friend were caught shoplifting. She was given a misdemeanor citation to appear in Mecklenburg County Court, NC on June 4, 2012. My first questions is 1) should I retain… read more
My 17 year old daughter was caught shoplifting for the 2nd
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 17 year old daughter was caught shoplifting for the 2nd time this summer. I thought we were meeting her probation officer tomorrow morning but found out today we are going before a judge. I don't h… read more