Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested for saying the words"" what is my best

Customer Question
Hey i was arrested...

Hey i was arrested for saying the words "f**king prick" what is my best defense

Lawyer's Assistant: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I requested a jury trial due to not feeling like i would get a fair trial in a southern small town courtroom and the judge to be know very pro law enforcement

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

SC

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I chose to represent myself and it occurred at a waffle house at 2:30 A.M. after the police were harassing our table i feel as if there was a substantial abuse of power in the situation.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 11 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What were you charged with?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.