Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need 3 past trials with foriensic t. picciochi, and his…

Customer Question
i need 3 past trials...
i need 3 past trials with foriensic richard t. picciochi , and his opinion (determination) re each separate case
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/30/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Thelawman2, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Here are three reports that he provided in three different cases from 2008 to 2014. I have merged the three reports into a single file.

I hope this has been helpful. If so, please provide a positive rating at the top of your screen so I get credit for helping you today!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can i get 4 more different cases sent to me re his determination (opinion) , again different cases for additional $30.00
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
4 more re richard t. picciochi determination
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no calls
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if its ok with you add. $30.00
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
going to change m.c.

If you accept this answer, I'll try to find 4 more and would appreciate the $30 tip after this is done. I have to access a database to get these materials that is behind a paywall.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no problem 30 tip no calls
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
need answer asap

Here are all the documents in New York cases that reference or have a report provided by Picciochi (other than the 3 I already provided).

Please accept my answer and provide a positive rating.