Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son was just arrested for 2nd offense owi in Iowa. What

Customer Question

My son was just arrested for 2nd offense owi in Iowa. What will he need to do to keep his job?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Iowa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Just happened last night, I don't know any details of arrest
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He has some prior public intox as well.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

I'm so very sorry about your situation. I have a Sun as well so I can only imagine what you are going through. Usually, what he can do to keep his job depends on the kind of job that he has Where is he working currently?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.