Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Canada and I a nephew in N.C in jail. Cannot get

Customer Question

I live in Canada and I a nephew in Murphy N.C in jail. Cannot get any info. JA: In what state did this occur? Customer: No sure his name is Wayne *** *** live in Murphy, N.C JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: No trying to get any information and I understand the 25,000 bond is required JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I need to known what course of action to take. I have some one in Jupiter,FL waiting for a call from Wayne

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. How long ago was he arrested?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.