Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

OKAY I HAVE AN AVTIDAVIT QUESTION. IF A LARGE AMOUNT OF LAND…

Customer Question
OKAY I HAVE AN AVTIDAVIT...
OKAY I HAVE AN AVTIDAVIT QUESTION. IF A LARGE AMOUNT OF LAND WAS PROMISED TO SOMEONE, MANY PORTIONS, AND A QUITE A FEW PROMISED IN PERSON WERE LEFT OUT OF CONTRACT. HOW WOULD THIS BE SETTELED, THE PERSON WOULD HAVE LOOKED THEM OVER AND MISSED THEM BUT THE OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE INTENTIONALLY MISLEAD THEM? WHAT'S THE WORD FOR THIS? ANY INFO??
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
LIKE 200 PLOTS OF LAND PROMISED, BUT ONLY 150 LISTED? WHAT WOULD BE THE LIKELY OUTCOME?
Answered in 6 days by:
8/1/2017
Criminal Lawyer: attyadvisor, Attorney replied 11 months ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. It will be my pleasure to assist you.

You do have a contract for some of the lots in writing?

Do you still need assistance with this question?