Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Need a traffic court dicovery package / form set for New

Customer Question

need a traffic court dicovery package / form set for New jersey
JA: Is this a criminal or civil case?
Customer: criminal? traffic court?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I'm a lawyer - and I just need sample forms for a discovery request for a traffic violation.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Here is a complete book of forms for discovery in the NJ Municipal Court that you can modify for your specific requests.

Copy and paste this link to your browser, do not click on it: http://www.gannlaw.com/OnlineApp/dtSearch-Data/TextFiles/Municipal-Court/App-T.pdf

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.