Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A self reported sex offender...may have been lying...is

Customer Question

a self reported sex offender...may have been lying...is caring for a child...child appears well cared for and happy...if that person has completed probation successfully would there be any limits on her, and I do respect she would comply with the terms of her probation...and yet it is causing some uneasiness
JA: What was the underlying criminal offense?
Customer: again self reported aprox 3 years ago, found guilty of molesting a child while employed as a sleep study specialist
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: let me clarify, the incident did not occur 3 years ago, it was told to me about that time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: please advise me of my responsibility both financial and as a citizen prior to connecting me. what are the terms
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Van replied 2 months ago.

HI, I would love to help you with this issue. Please tell me what is your relationship with the sex offender, co-worker, employee, friend or neighbor?