Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was busted with a little over a gram of in my bra because

Customer Question

I was busted with a little over a gram of weed in my bra because the officer said he could smell the marijuana and he brought a k9 officer in as well if we complied they wouldn't use the dog so we complied. They will with hold judgment if I do a years worth of supervised probation. Mind you this is in Idaho. This is my first offense. I Haven't been sentenced yet. I have pre trial tomorrow. And my public defender hasn't done anything to help. He didn't even want my statement.. So I'm willing to fight this on my own
JA: Was this a first-time offense, or is there a record of criminal activity?
Customer: First time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you please share with me what your question is?