Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Are you real? My boyfriend was fasly accused of threating to

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: So are you real ?
JA: No. I'm the Criminal Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: My boyfriend was fasly accused of threating to kill a security guard and he never said that now he is in jail he only called him out of his name which was b**** but he told the police when they arrived that he said that he has 2 witness that was in there shopping but it's a conflict of interest because he was defending someone
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: CA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No a PD but she told me he could serve up to 25 years to life in jail she wasn't trying to communicate as much
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  James Daloisio replied 2 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** a former prosecutor and I would like to help you, so please tell me exactly what your question is and we'll go from there.