How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well im a in home care provider ive taken care of this lady

Customer Question

well im a in home care provider ive taken care of this lady pay her rent and any other expenese but when i told her i had enough because she have started giving evrybody her money and not pay me bck she calls her family tell them all sorts of lyes and trying to have them thrent me or trying to make me fear for my life. where do i turn this woman have had a person try to fight me before i let it go now shes trying something more evil and im the one that feed cloth and take care of her they the ones that taking all her money. to the point that shes broke by the 15th.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: rocklin ca. 95765 im very upset at this action im retierd and a part time care taker for the state ihhs program ive contacted them before and they havent even came by to check on the sitiuation
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: im from nashville tenn i dont no how cal. system work or what type justice i need to hire she dont relize that her family have abandon her and im the only one that truly cares for her. but she need to stop putting my life in danger i walk to the store and bck im trying to get my lic. and a car she keep haven problem just when im near to getting it done.since 2010
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes we live in a senior apt. very well peaceful and quiet the juge granted me enouch money to get a car pay my rent take care of her the people she have i dont want around if you no what i mean i called the police about it they told me that she can have company i said that type of company i dont think so. shes 65 and have all kind of resportory problems and dibites i whouldnt doubt her making up lyies to officers so she can have me arrested.this sitution have ruin my life and im just stuck in this mess.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. Are you saying that she owes you money? If not, is she claiming that you have stolen money? Have to police taken any action?