CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

I don't know wat to write on the letter to the judge, Its

Customer Question

I don't know wat to write on the letter to the judge
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Its for plaistow my
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Nh*
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have a case coming and I didn't not put this restraining order on my boyfriend the state did because of the charges
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 months ago.
Good afternoon. In a situation like this, the restraining order and the criminal charges will depend on your cooperation. By that, I mean the state needs your cooperation as the victim. If you fail to appear and testify against him and as a witness for the state, they likely will not be able to proceee and meet their burden at either hearing. Now, if you did appear you could testify to what happened and show that what is being alleged is not true and you do not fear him or are concerned about your safety.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!