Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Second opinion] Can you call me *** *** **** PA, No, No

Customer Question

[Second opinion] Can you call me my name is Diane*** *** ****  JA: In what state did this occur? Customer: PA JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thanks for asking for me. However, I am unable to assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug