LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer
Experience:  I can provide detailed, thoughtful assistance to help you solve your legal problems.
60109343

If you ask a woman if she is a police officer and she says

If you ask a woman if she is a police officer and she says "Do I look like a cop but she never answered. She asked did I have money and I replied yes and showed her. She asked want did I want and I replied " half and half. Then I was arrested and car taken. Can I fight the case for not identifying herself as the police?

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Unfortunately, there is no law that requires police to answer honestly if someone asks if they are the police. Such a law would make undercover police work impossible, since the police would never be able to stay undercover as they would have to reveal their cover as soon as asked. So no, I'm afraid this would not be a valid defense.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thanks

You are very welcome. Again if there is anything more I can do for you just let me know. It's my pleasure....