Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is *** *******.... My situation is I was violated on

Customer Question

Hello My name is *** *******.... My situation is I was violated on the same violation of probation twice. I go to court next week on a new motion to revoke but the prior 2 one in 2015 and the other 2016 one of the violations is on both motions to revoke it was a failed drug test back in 2014 I dont know why it wasnt caught by my attorney then but I had another year added on to my probation because of it . I will have a court appointed lawyer on a new motion to revoke but can anything be done about being violated twice for same violation? I hope this makes sense...its complicated JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: yes Texas JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Im actually having to turn myself in today bcuz of a warrant for my motion to revoke

Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 14 days ago.