Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Questions to ask my criminal lawyer before a motions hearing

Customer Question

Questions to ask my criminal lawyer before a motions hearing that I have to plead guilty for DF2. I have 8 charges for distribution original charges were df1 my lawyer was able to get it down to a df2 he also was able to get probation comcor of course doc on the table I've been working a program for the last year doing UA's AA meetings counseling volunteer work community service work you name it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What would you like to know?

2. What do you mean by "he also was able to get probation comcor of course doc on the table"?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to assisting you.

Doug