Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

How can you be detained on criminal allegations before you

Customer Question

How long can you be detained on criminal allegations before you have the right to see judge? Its been 11 days and still haven't seen judge or gotten formal charges. Picked up on allegations only.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oklahoma. Allegations are lewd internet talk with juvenile. Only talk no meet for sex or anything like that.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Talk to jail today and they said still don't know when he will see judge on initial probable cause arrest.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They say warrant was only probable cause warrant.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

Charges should have followed within 72 hrs or he should have been released.

Your son's attorney needs to file a writ of habeas corpus securing his immediate release due to an illegal detention and illegal deprivation of his liberty.

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to yesterday and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill