Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My 14 year old daughter spanked my grandbaby and left a hand

Customer Question
print on her bottom. so...
my 14 year old daughter spanked my grandbaby and left a hand print on her bottom. so the mom called the police they first charged her with first degree child abuse then they came back and gave her a second ticket for 1st degree assult then they call a week later and gave her a ticket for assualt then we went to court and the officer called again and said that she has to be finger printed and after he did that they gave her another ticket for child abuse with no injurys. can they do that
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: colorado
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes my granddaughters mom called the police on my daughter
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 7 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please clarify, as to what your question is, since the police obviously did what they did, so I am not sure what you are asking?

Ely, Counselor at Law