Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have been charged with obstruction of justice in

Customer Question
louisiana. i really wasnt...
i have been charged with obstruction of justice in louisiana. i really wasnt aware my gusband had entered home again after police were called im deaf they insist i knew
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: louisiana june 7 17
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no maam
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: released today on pta
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Never had felony chg
Ty
Call me(###) ###-####
6/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 6 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

What is your question about this incident?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law