Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I would like to find out if my criminal record has been

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to find out if my criminal record has been exponged. I want to travel to Canada in august

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you file for expungement of your criminal record? Or, not?