Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I would like to find out if my criminal record has been

Customer Question
exponged. I want to travel...
I would like to find out if my criminal record has been exponged. I want to travel to Canada in august
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything else
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 6 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you file for expungement of your criminal record? Or, not?

Ely, Counselor at Law