Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I recently applied for a job and the background check came

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** recently applied for a job and the background check came back showing i have 3 open warrants.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: I was living in college park Atl when my neighbor physically attacked me. It turned into a physical altercation that i was told was a fray. Either we both would be arrested or no one would bet arrested. I had never been arrested before or since.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I had 2 babies which turned into 4 one of which recently passed away. I was in an abusive marriage at the time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was taken to Fulton county jail and released o.k. signature bond. A month before the statute too dismiss i received a court date which i attended. I was told it would be dismissed.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify what your question is? I understand what you have been through but just want to know what I can answer for you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Because of my dv situation I moved a lot. Finally one night I fled and I'm currently living under domestic violence protection. I'm scared to death.

Has this man tried to contact you or did he find you?