Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

My 15 year old son was sentenced to 385 days in juvenile.

Customer Question

My 15 year old son was sentenced to 385 days in juvenile hall. Can you tell me we're can I get a copy of the transcripts on his case
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes he was sentenced already
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to know we're I can get his court transcripts
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and I may also have to respond to other customers.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 months ago.

That information varies from court to court. Typically, you'd have to contact the court reporter and pay for the minutes of the proceeding you wise.

Call the clerk of the court where he appeared and was sentenced. Tell the clerk you want to order court transcripts with regard to his case. He will be able to tell you who to contact.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.