Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a friend who is now in detention center in Key West,

Customer Question

hi I have a friend who is now in detention center in Key West, he was arrested for DUI, hit and run for car accident, and driver without licence, he have a change if we can pay the bond to out from the detention and appear to court after that
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

A change of what? I am not sure I fully understand your question, so if you can please clarify, I would be happy to respond.