LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer
Experience:  I can provide detailed, thoughtful assistance to help you solve your legal problems.
60109343

I recently had my professional license revoked for

Customer Question

I recently had my professional license revoked for malfeasance of trust funds by a state licensing board. They sent a copy of their findings to the local District Attorney in my county for review.
I just received a voicemail from the da's office to call them back. If they are going to charge me with a crime do they normally call you on the phone first? I have not retained a criminal lawyer yet so should I call them back?
Thank you
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LegalPro54 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Yes, they could very well charge you with a crime. No statement should be made to the DA without an attorney because nothing good can come of anything you tell them directly. It would be prudent to retain an attorney as soon as possible.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....