Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I want to sue over miss use of prescription pills,

Customer Question
I want to sue over...
I want to sue over miss use of prescription pills
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wisconsin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I'm just wondering how everything would work
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife is been on a spiral down fall ever since she has been introduced to prescription pills (opiates)
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
I want to sue the drug companies that make opiates cause this is an incurable addiction
5/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?
Ely, Counselor at Law