Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

During trial and post trial, court will document the

profession, current employer, family details...
During trial and post trial, court will document the profession, current employer, family details etc. Do you think current employer will come to know about court proceedings, if they not conducting criminal background checks. During court media agencies are also available in trial room.My concern about maintain the privacy of case, so person not loose the current job. Who are the people available in trial room, can it be opened for general public also
4/20/2017
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. The courts are open to the public, so if someone wanted to appear, they could. Unless a current employer makes an actual effect to find out and look for something like this, I do not think they will find out. The media may attend the trial, if they think it is newsworthy, but they are not covering every case and every trial. Unless someone were to go out of their way to tell the employer about this or unless it somehow happens to get published online or in the paper, I do not think they will really find out.

CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty