Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am 45 years old, I have been charged with two counts of

Customer Question

My name is***** am 45 years old, I have been charged with two counts of threatning to kill and two counts of assult causing harm. I have not been in any trouble with the law except for driving offences and cannabis over fifteen years. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO JAIL BEFORE
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in west Australia Perth
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes if what you mean was did she go to hospital yes and the police took a statement. We were both very drunk and things got out of control.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, My girlfriend on January the 8th stabbed me twice i was rushed to hospital for surgery and she was charged by the detectives for unlawful wounding causing GBH, she has served time for two unlawfull woundings already and is also going up on a stolen motor vechile worth $52.000 that she had in her property. I did not charge her i didn't do a statement
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?