CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

Since they drove off with the car instead of towing she was

Customer Question

Since they drove off with the car instead of towing she was mad at me call them.later that she left a gun (whice isnt true)and said its hers knowing its my car and she forgot to register it now im afraid they gonna plant one and charge me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Why would she even call them and say that?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She was mad and wanted me too get me in trouble
If she admitted to the gun and that it was in the car, they may not even charge you since she made an admission. You could deny knowledge. Even if they planted one and did something so extreme she already admitted that it was hers so she would get in trouble. Really not a smart thing to do