CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

Then later on me and my girlfriend got in to a fight and she

Customer Question

Then later on me and my girlfriend got in to a fight and she call them and told them she left a gun in the car but she didnt get it register can they charge me even tho the drove off in the car and they also seize my winings from the casino saying its drug money even tho it wasnt my drugs or house they raided
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am happy to answer this new question but just kindly ask that you rate my help on the other page, just so the site provides me with the proper credit, for my time and answer. Thank you for understanding.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Very helpful

Thank you. Please allow me a few moments to respond

If you can show the money in the car was fro the casino, they can not seize it. As long as you can show the proceeds were legal, they need to return it. As far as the gun, if she told them SHE left a gun in their and claimed ownership, they should only be charging her and not you, if the gun was not legal.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.