Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have had the same officer rest me for probable cause 3xs…

Customer Question
I have had the same...
I have had the same officer rest me for probable cause 3xs and currently found out they have a new probable cause. They are always the same charges I'd theft. Forgery computer crimes. The victim of it is always the same person. They just state different dates. I called numerous times and even went to the station to have them look to see what was going on and I was always told nothing. 2 days later I was arrested. My 2ND arrest was when I was driving down a street going east when we pass the officer her stares directly at me as he already knew what type of vehicle I drove. He gets right behind me and pulls me over. Doesn't request identification comes straight to the vehicle and yes me to get out . To take me into custody. I questioned as to why now. And he states probable cause I asked him probable cause for what. But he would not let me know. He also ask me where I had been staying and I mentioned for what so he can passing by my home as me and my kids are so frightened of the police that we are scared Evey time we see one driving as I've been arrested more than once he began to laugh stating yeah I've been looking for u. They take me in I stayed over night and got released the next day as I got charges dismissed. Can they do that
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/5/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read through your facts, but all I see is a very general question, "Can they do that?"

When we answer general ones like "can they do that", "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Could you be more specific in your question?