Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was just released from SAFP on 12/22 I have had three

Customer Question

I was just released from SAFP on 12/22 I have had three spinal surgeries and was told when I left SAFP to follow up with my doctor...Since being released I have had to put my mom from a hospital to and nursing home, which has added more stress to my life, not to mention all the drug classes 6 hours per week, two one on one with probation and another C4 counselor , and four N/A meetings per week...that is not to deal. When I went to my doctor he put me back on Xanax 1 mg and I took the script to my probation officer before I even filled it, and she said ok..... Then I was taken to hospital with severe chest pains, and dr. came me Tylenol 3, which they also gave me at SAFP, ....short story, when I went to Drug Court yesterday Judge chewed me a new one, saying I wasn't suppose to take anything and that by me going to hospital, I was Doctor Shoppping...Not true....I am scared to death, with him threatening me to send me back. Also, all my family is in Alvin Texas, down by Houston, and we were talking about moving my mom and dad from Texarkana nursing Home , down to Alvin, where rest of family could help, other than just myself.... I am now being told even with this being a hardship situation I won't be able to transfer my probation down there,... Please give me any advice.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am currently in Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: just you
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is enough for now
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "please advise", "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.