How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you guide me maybe to a website or to someone i can talk

Customer Question

Can you guide me maybe to a website or to someone i can talk to to find out if my husband is a confidential informant, for my own protection and for my children please
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Are you concerned that what he is doing may place you and your children in jeopardy?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i just need to know the truth if he is or if he's not, is there anywhere i can look on the internet or someone i can talk to that can tell me only if he's got a CI number all the details I'm not concerned about i just need a yes or no can you help me
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry but this information is confidential, as the name suggests. There is no site or anyway, unless you speak with the police, for you to know, if your husband is a CI. Now, if you are concerned about you and the children, you can inform the police of this and they can take action if needed and look into this. They are not going to tell you but can put in safeguards, if needed, assuming there is a clear and present threat of danger to you and the family.

Related Criminal Law Questions