Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I'd like to find out if I have a restraining order against
Ray, Lawyer
I'd like to find out if I have a restraining order against me. Is that something you can help me with? … read more
Is there a way to find out if someone has a restraining order
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there a way to find out if someone has a restraining order against them? A friend's ex-wife is dating a convicted felon. He has reason to believe there may be an scribe TRO against the guy due to a… read more
How could a restraining order help me? This person has put
Ely, Counselor at Law
How could a restraining order help me? This person has put video cameras in my home, and is using the PD to put electronic surveillance on me and is stressing me out so bad they want me to die. Isn't … read more
How do I find out if an individual who attempted to obtain
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
How do I find out if an individual who attempted to obtain a restraining order against me has a pattern of this behavior. She and her husband moved onto our block last Feb. We started as fast friends,… read more
How do I find out if I may have a Restraining order against
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
How do I find out if I may have a Restraining order against me for a One time only cyber harassment incident? … read more
my son was arrested for a restraining order. how can I find
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son was arrested for a restraining order. how can I find out if thjere was for sure an order.… read more
Can you help me with something? New JERSEY WITH A TRO.
Adam Yarussi
Adam Yarussi, Juris Doctor
New JERSEY I am INVOLVED WITH A TRO. TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. THE PERSON WHO HAS THIS AGAINST ME IS REPORTING VIOLATIONS EVERY TIME I TRY TO CONTACT HER. BASICALLY I WAS TOLD THAT SHE IS ALLOWED TO INITIATE CONTACT TO ME. I HAVE LEGAL COUNSEL ON THE MATTER AND THE HEARING IS THE 30th of JANUARY. I NEED TO KEEP MYSELF OUT OF JAIL AND GETTING ARRESTED BY THIS VIOLATION BULLSHIT PROCESS. HOW CAN I DO THIS ? … read more
My ex-wife has an order of protection against me . Her restraining
hwg6701
hwg6701, Doctoral Degree
My ex-wife has an "order of protection against me". Her "restraining order was thrown out of court. Will this order of protection stop me from re-newing my gun carry permit? I live in Indiana.… read more
Father, husband is incarcerated. Has restraining order against
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Father, husband is incarcerated. Has restraining order against him. Wife wants to visit him with child. How can this be done.… read more
If you are under investigation, how do you find out what its
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If you are under investigation, how do you find out what its for? What is the best way to bring it to a close and see what the charges are? Is going to the state line a way to find out or does that op… read more
I need to find out if I can get an extention on my hearing
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I need to find out if I can get an extention on my hearing date which is feb.14. its for a restraining order. I am the respodence … read more
how do i find out who and why a restraining order was issued
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
how do i find out who and why a restraining order was issued on me in florda at request of m wife, im an over the road truckdriver and not home for 3-6 weeks at a time and we been arguing about he dep… read more
My wife has a restraining order me that was 100% installed
AttyDort
AttyDort, Attorney at Law
Hi My wife has a restraining order me that was 100% installed and enforced by the state. I was charged with corporal injury to spouse 273.5 misdemeanor. I fought the case for 10 months and ultimately … read more
My girlfriend had a restraining order placed on me in Ohio
Sam, Attorney
My girlfriend had a restraining order placed on me in Ohio we now live together for over a year in Colorado and just fouind out that it is enforcable here as well. We have no problems (the issue was v… read more
How can I find out if someone press charges against me.
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
How can I find out if someone press charges against me … read more
I was wondering if you can help me answer some question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Hello! I was wondering if you can help me answer some question about restraining orders? … read more
I have a restraining order on me. My wife wants a divorce and
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have a restraining order on me. My wife wants a divorce and this was away to get me out of the house. I tex her the word thanks not on purpose. I got two years probation and a P.O. I had to give my … read more
Can you tell me exactly how to find out the indemnitor
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can you tell me exactly how to find out the indemnitor responsible for posting bond for an inmate using a bail bondsman from a SC Detention Center. I do not mean the bonding/surety company but the ind… read more