Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Who do you contact about a appeal lawyer regarding a jury where
Zoey_ JD
who do you contact about a appeal lawyer regarding a jury where a friend of the defendant was on the jury and lawyer was told by the defendant and the lawyer told him not to tell prosecutor or judge… read more
How do you go about presenting an appeal in kentucky, and how
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
How do you go about presenting an appeal in kentucky, and how long do you have to present it?… read more
if you take a plea bargain in court does this mean you cant
Roger, Litigation Attorney
if you take a plea bargain in court does this mean you can't get another trial again or appeal your trail.… read more
Can you get your jury trial back after you waived it, if you
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Can you get your jury trial back after you waived it, if you find out your lawyer was previously an assistant state's attorney that prosecuted you … read more
If your case went to trial by jury...& you were found guilty
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
If your case went to trial by jury...& you were found guilty of something you did not do, Can you make an appeal? Three charges of 5th degree assault. - I represented myself and am wondering what I ca… read more
How do you find an attorney that can help with your appeal
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
How do you find an attorney that can help with your appeal? when you don't have anymore money?… read more
if youve been senteced to 20yrs fed time, is there anything
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
if you've been senteced to 20yrs fed time, is there anything at all you can do to try to get your case appealed. the charges against you being conspiracy to distribute crack. also, are there any appel… read more
what happens at a jury trail? and if your indicted for 1 count(false
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
what happens at a jury trail? and if your indicted for 1 count(false statement to an agent of the united states) and you are a first time offender, no criminal history what is the sentence if one plea… read more
I was wondering if you are found guilty of a felony charge,
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was wondering if you are found guilty of a felony charge, and you feel that your lawyer misrepresented you if you fire them and hire a new lawyer is there a way you can get a new trial?… read more
in kentucky can you and how do you get a misdemeanor conviction
Ely, Counselor at Law
in kentucky can you and how do you get a misdemeanor conviction expunged? it was for 4th degree sexual abuse… read more
What can you do if the attorney you hired is misrepresenting
Zoey_ JD
What can you do if the attorney you hired is misrepresenting your case and because of this, the case will go to trial ???… read more
In a criminal appeal case, if the appeal judges grant your
Ray, Lawyer
In a criminal appeal case, if the appeal judges grant your appeal, do you get an immediate release?… read more
If your appeal attorney doesn't put the issues on your
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If your appeal attorney doesn't put the issues on your appeal that you feel are important to your case, what can you do?… read more
If you opt for a jury trail can you change it without a plea
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If you opt for a jury trail can you change it without a plea agreement ,misdmenor charge,Has been going on for 1 1/2 years and the old girlfriend has not been to any court dates. It was stalking(reall… read more
Is your firect appeal lawyer obligated to tell you when you
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Is your firect appeal lawyer obligated to tell you when you can go to federal to after he has exhausted af you state avenues… read more
what should be done if in your case there was an excited utterance
Zoey_ JD
what should be done if in your case there was an excited utterance and your trail lawyer didn't do much to fught the case?… read more
What rights do you have for an appeal if you took a plea ...
JD, Doctoral Degree
What rights do you have for an appeal if you took a plea bargain because your lawyer was telling you that the most you would face is five years and they are going to try really hard for just probation… read more
hi question for you. let say you were convicted of a crime
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
hi question for you. let say you were convicted of a crime you did not do by a jury trail. you were adqused of resting arrest and battery on a leo. by a all white jury. u had on handciffes ,when willi… read more