Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Can Ohio seize my Michigan drivers license after a dui ticket.
Zoey_ JD
Can Ohio seize my Michigan drivers license after a dui ticket. I live in michigan and need to drive home… read more
Hello! My cousin has two active warrants for his arrest and
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello! My cousin has two active warrants for his arrest and a suspended Ohio drivers license for a DUI. One in Lyndhurst Ohio for a Probation Violation and one in Parma, Ohio for Felony Theft. We have… read more
Living in NC but having received a DUI in PA, if I got a drivers
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Living in NC but having received a DUI in PA, if I got a driver's license i MASS, GA Michigan, WI, or tennesse, would I be able to drive in all states except PA and NC where mu license is soon to be s… read more
I had moved from Texas to Michigan in 1994. Expecting to move
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I had moved from Texas to Michigan in 1994. Expecting to move back to Texas, I did not obtain a Michigan drivers license. My TX drivers license expired in 1996. I had received a few traffic tickets in… read more
In the early 1980s my drivers license was suspended in Michigan.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
In the early 1980's my drivers license was suspended in Michigan. I have been a resident of Texas for the past 5 years. Can I legally obtain a Texas driver's license. There was no accident and no one … read more
If im on probation in michigan and i got it transfered to
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
if im on probation in michigan and i got it transfered to ohio and a warrant came up from michigan about ( misdomeanor) tickets will i be extradited?… read more
IN 1992 my husband got a DUI n the state of Michigan we now
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
IN 1992 my husband got a DUI n the state of Michigan we now live in Ohio and he can not renew my drivers license because Michigan is saying he needs to supply them additional information. he has since… read more
There was a driver driving my car while i was in the vehicle
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
There was a driver driving my car while i was in the vehicle turns out the driver had no DL and had outstanding warrants. He was taken into custody. The officer never stated why she pulled us over. Th… read more
Second opinion] There was a driver driving my car while i
LawTalk, Lawyer
Second opinion] There was a driver driving my car while i was in the vehicle turns out the driver had no DL and had outstanding warrants. He was taken into custody. The officer never stated why she pu… read more
In Oct. of 2011, Sawyer county, WI. I had a class D license and got a speeding ticket for
Nate, Lawyer
In Oct. of 2011, Sawyer county, WI. I had a class D license and got a speeding ticket for going 28 over in a 55. they reduced it down to a 19 over in a 55 and I accepted that. Now I have just gotten m… read more
i was living in ohio the sea had a search warrant they searched
Ely, Counselor at Law
i was living in ohio the sea had a search warrant they searched a condo i was living in and found little weed 5000 dollars personal use steroids. then they searched another condo in the same building … read more
I have a bench warrant out in Michigan and I live in ohio and
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I have a bench warrant out in Michigan and I live in ohio and have to have a national background check done. Will the national background check show the warrant?… read more
I was unable to renew my texas drivers license in 2011 due
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was unable to renew my texas drivers license in 2011 due to fines in three counties. All in texas. Is there a way to combine what i owe and pay it out? Is there a free way to find out if i have a wa… read more
i have a revoked drivers license in AZ from 22 years ago i
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
i have a revoked drivers license in AZ from 22 years ago i got a dui but left state to wi i now have a wi license for another 8 years...but i moved to florida tried to get a fl license and can not get… read more
I need an ID card to be able to vote in the state I now ...
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I need an ID card to be able to vote in the state I now live in (TN). However, I want to keep my driver''s license for MS because I don''t intend on living here forever. Is it illegal to have both? Sh… read more
In 2008 I got a D.U.I in kentucky, I live in ohio and have
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
In 2008 I got a D.U.I in kentucky, I live in ohio and have an ohio drivers license. If I got my record expunged would the D.U.I still show up on a background check?… read more
Issue of a new drivers license in Texas I have just moved ...
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Issue of a new drivers license in Texas? I have just moved back to Texas in 08 and need to get a new drivers license, I was a resident in Texas until 93 and am concerned that I may have tickets or the… read more
I need an Occupational Drivers License. My license was suspended
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I need an Occupational Driver's License. My license was suspended in New Jersey. I now PERMANTELY live in Houston, Texas.My suspension isn't up till Dec. of 2011. I need to go before a judge here to a… read more