Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

socrateaser, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I need suggestions for a letter to write to my county judge
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I need suggestions for a letter to write to my county judge asking for a no contact order to be lifted. Any suggestions?… read more
How to write a letter to a judge asking for leniency for a
InformationForYou
InformationForYou, JD (law degree)
How to write a letter to a judge asking for leniency for a young boy that is jail for disobeying a judges order not to see his girlfriend any more. they sneaking and seeing each other. He is not a vio… read more
How to write a letter to the South Carolina governor asking
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
How to write a letter to the South Carolina governor asking to having misconduct in office charges dismissed from my record… read more
How do I ask a senator to write a letter of support for my
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
How do I ask a senator to write a letter of support for my brother who is going before the parole board?… read more
I want to write a letter to a judge before my sentence, stating
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I want to write a letter to a judge before my sentence, stating I am no guilty and ask that he overturn the verdict.… read more
one of your lawyers answered my questions awhile back. I havent
Nate, Lawyer
one of your lawyers answered my questions awhile back. I havent met my P.D. et now we go for call of the list next Tuesday. They supeoned my husband today can they do that they are the wrong ones here… read more
This is two part question. Unsure if ask now can answer it
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
This is two part question. Unsure if ask now can answer it or not. I want to write to a judge that gave my brother an unusually harsh and unfair sentence for a misdemeaner. My brother doesn't want to … read more
I want to write a letter to the judge asking him to drop
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I want to write a letter to the judge asking him to drop charges against my husbnd. … read more
I WANT TO WRITE A LETTER TO A JUDGE ASKING FOR MERCY SO THAT
Sam, Attorney
I WANT TO WRITE A LETTER TO A JUDGE ASKING FOR MERCY SO THAT A JUDGEMENT DOES NOT BE PUT AGAINST ME & MY PROPERTY AND THAT THE PLANTIFF MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS WITH ME IN THE AMOUNT OF $25 A… read more
how should i write a letter to the court asking to have charges
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
how should i write a letter to the court asking to have charges against someone else dropped with me as the victim… read more
i was wondering on how to write asking for leniency on sentencing
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i was wondering on how to write asking for leniency on sentencing a letter to a sentencing judge.… read more
I was asked to write a letter to the judge asking for leniency
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
I was asked to write a letter to the judge asking for leniency for a good friend of mine. He was charged & pled guilty to 2nd degree possession of meth and now waiting sentencing! He has a so-so crimi… read more
I want to know how to write a letter to the Governor of my
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I want to know how to write a letter to the Governor of my state asking him to consider the early release of an incarcerated family member. What points should be considered?… read more
ive asked this before but i got 2 different answers. i want
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i've asked this before but i got 2 different answers. i want another opinion. and hopefully this will help my decision. my brother is selling his land property in the phils. and we will take this mone… read more
I need to write a letter to a judge asking that he accept a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I need to write a letter to a judge asking that he accept a plea worked out between my lawyer and the prosecution.… read more
You answered my previous question and I just have one more
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
You answered my previous question and I just have one more related question: You suggested he get a lawyer: Would a public defender be able to help him in a similar fashion?… read more
In answer to your questions, I was asking for a friend. He
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
In answer to your questions, I was asking for a friend. He didn't ask me, but I wanted to know for myself. In Illinois, they revoke your license if you have 3 DUIs, no matter if they are in the same y… read more
you answered my few questions before and I have more to ask.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
you answered my few questions before and I have more to ask. Almost a month later he has found out there is a warrant for his arrest. The detective has also called his lawyer who is temp away due to f… read more