Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son according to arresting officers has felony warrants
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
My son according to arresting officers has felony warrants in Florida. He was taken into custody and waived his extradition hearing rights. How long does Fla have to pick him up. There is a 10 day rul… read more
My son has a court appointed Attorney. He was given a month
Zoey_ JD
My son has a court appointed Attorney. He was given a month to look into the warrant as the Magistrate had the officer write somethings on it and then she had him anitual it, with hers too.When he wen… read more
My son was not arrested or taken to jail. But he was given
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My son was not arrested or taken to jail. But he was given a summons to appear in court in the morning at 7:30 a.m.., for marijuana possession (this will be his second offense). The first time he comp… read more
Hi, my boyfriend was arrested on 03/11/2011 and he had warrants.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hi, my boyfriend was arrested on 03/11/2011 and he had warrants. He was then taken into custody for the warrants as well as possesion. He was bonded out on personal bel. Does that mean he has time ser… read more
My son has a Warrant in texas, last night he was picked up
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My son has a Warrant in texas, last night he was picked up in florida (mistaken identity by cop for another name, he just looked like the suspect and they did not believe his ID) any way, this am they… read more
My son has been issued a warrant for probation violation. He
Zoey_ JD
My son has been issued a warrant for probation violation. He was put on probation in January 2017 and was never assigned a PO. He has called numerous times to ask who he is assigned, he has been told … read more
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Second opinion] My son has been issued a warrant for probation violation. He was put on probation in January 2017 and was never assigned a PO. He has called numerous times to ask who he is assigned, h… read more
California law extradition warrant, no my son is out of
Zoey_ JD
no my son is out of custody has charges pending in california my son suffers from a mental illness and was released to my care over a year ago and then got into trouble again in another state he has a public defender in california refuses to issue an extradition warrant I wish to discuss with a california attorney extradition warrants … read more
My son has a warrant issued in AZ for shoplifting, which he
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
My son has a warrant issued in AZ for shoplifting, which he has been in trouble for before. He is wanting to go back and answer the charges, however, we dont have the money needed to get an attorney, … read more
Good Afternoon. My adult son missed court on a traffic
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Good Afternoon. My adult son missed court on a traffic ticket because he is out of town. A warrant has been issued for him. He has another traffic ticket from a different county and that court date is… read more
My 17 year old son with no prior arrests was taken into custody
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My 17 year old son with no prior arrests was taken into custody for possession of thc, oui and paraphernelia. He has been in the juvenille detention center for 3 days, his initial detention hearing wa… read more
My 16 year old son was taken into custody and issued a citation
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
My 16 year old son was taken into custody and issued a citation for retail theft. He approached the counter at a local gas station with his hands full and a box of candy sticking out of his jacket poc… read more
My son in law was arrested on a bench warrant from 2008 last
Zoey_ JD
My son in law was arrested on a bench warrant from 2008 last week. Bail was $500. He wrote 4 checks to grocery chain store that bounced. Can he get a public defender, if he can how does he ask for the… read more
If someone has an unpaid fine and there has been a warrant
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
If someone has an unpaid fine and there has been a warrant issued for their arrest can the police issue a search warrant for that persons last known address?… read more
My son stopped seeing his PO, he then hid out for 4 years. A
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My son stopped seeing his PO, he then hid out for 4 years. A nationwide probation violation warrant has been issued. He wants to get this cleared up, what is his first step and where would he turn him… read more
Last saturday night my grand son tore a hole in a net on their
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Last saturday night my grand son tore a hole in a net on their tampoline. My son in law grew violently temper and he started yelling at the kids and my daughter hitting doors and cracking the doors. T… read more
A person was arrested on a warrant issued by arkansas for probable
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
A person was arrested on a warrant issued by arkansas for probable cause. He has been there 72 hours and has not been to court yet. How long can he be held and what is the time fram to see magistrate?… read more
My son is 19 years old and he has been given a citation for
Zoey_ JD
My son is 19 years old and he has been given a citation for minor in the possession of Alcohol by the police while walking to his dorm . It is his first citation in his life and I would like to know t… read more