Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was just in traffic court for a traffic citation, an
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hello, I was just in traffic court for a traffic citation, an accident case. The judge recommended to go to trial instead of paying the fine. There is no witness list. Is there a reason for that recom… read more
I had a warrant for bad checks from a couple years ago and ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
I had a warrant for bad checks from a couple years ago and found out and turned my self in, I paid the money owed for the checks and now I have to appear in court. Do I need an attorney?… read more
I have a warrant for traffic citation (speeding, no registration,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have a warrant for traffic citation (speeding, no registration, no insurance) in Texas. I need a state ID can I get this in a different state without being arrested?… read more
I was issued a traffic citation for violating V.C. 21453(c).
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I was issued a traffic citation for violating V.C. 21453(c). I had just passed the solid white line but held for the green arrow, without attempting to turn. The traffic in the 3 adjacent lanes in my … read more
If I have a bench warrant for failure to finish paying a fine, and
Roger, Litigation Attorney
If I have a bench warrant for failure to finish paying a fine, and if I go to court with the money will the judge put me in jail? its a misdemeanor.… read more
My husband has a warrant out for his arrest in another state
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
My husband has a warrant out for his arrest in another state for not going to court for a traffic ticket. What can we do?… read more
Im on probation and owe money to the court and now
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I'm on probation and owe money to the court and now have warrants for not paying how can I get this cleared up… read more
If Oklahoma says they are going to get a extradition warrant
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If Oklahoma says they are going to get a extradition warrant for a person in a Texas jail. Can the person be bonded out on a fugitive bond?… read more
I just got a non traffic citation summons for public
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I just got a non traffic citation summons for public drunkenness all I had to pay was 35.05 is there anything else I should be worried with more fines to come and I'm pleading guilty cause I was at fa… read more
If a person had an arrest warrant in New York and was caught
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If a person had an arrest warrant in New York and was caught and was detained in Alabama how long can that person be held for before Alabama would have to release him? Is there a time limit on which N… read more
Person pulled over in dui traffic stop - no probable cause -
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
person pulled over in dui traffic stop - no probable cause - while pulled over sheriff saw he had active warrant out of state so he is in custody for his out of state warrants—BUT no charges are fille… read more
I just got my first traffic citation in Philadelphia PA, doing
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I just got my first traffic citation in Philadelphia PA, doing 80 in a 55. Is there a way I can take a defensive driving class to avoid getting the points on my record? if yes, how because I have been… read more
If money in amount of $400.00 is owed to you can you get a
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
If money in amount of $400.00 is owed to you can you get a warrent for this person's arrest? What can be done? This is in the state Of Kentukcy… read more
I was just notified that a warrant was issued for me 5 years
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was just notified that a warrant was issued for me 5 years ago for a misdemeanor traffic ticket. My father said he had taken care of it but apparently not. How can I solve it? … read more
what websites (if any) can I go to to see if a person has an
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
what websites (if any) can I go to to see if a person has an outstanding warrant or violation against them?… read more
can a warrant for my arrest be issue without evidence,but just
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
can a warrant for my arrest be issue without evidence,but just a person saying i did something or should i be ask to come in for questioning… read more
can someone just make a statement that a person stole some
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
can someone just make a statement that a person stole some money and have that person indiceted or arrested without documented proof… read more
I wanted to know can you have a bench warrant if you haven't
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I wanted to know can you have a bench warrant if you haven't been served … read more