Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Also, regarding other grand. The DA has filed charges against
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Also, regarding other grand. The DA has filed charges against her for felony assault but still in juvenile court. This happened 1 1\2 years ago. school said they are not pressing anything and their ch… read more
Is it against the law to extort money from somebody by
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Is it against the law to extort money from somebody by threatening them to give information about you. Give me 30 minutes to deposit money in their account if I don't cooperate for going to tell somet… read more
Is there any law against an exterior video surveillance system
LawTalk, Lawyer
Is there any law against an exterior video surveillance system on my own property which is used for short term vacation rentals in California? I have a 33 acre vacation rental property in a rural area… read more
Is there any law against anonymously sending ChristXXXXX XXXXXterature
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
Is there any law against anonymously sending ChristXXXXX XXXXXterature to other people by mail? Thank you.… read more
I earned 250$ july last year 2011 while collecting unemployment
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I earned 250$ july last year 2011 while collecting unemployment The company had my social security number so it is sure to show up . What will happen next? Will I receive a notice to repay that weeks … read more
I am a retired federal employee in addition to a legal disability
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I am a retired federal employee in addition to a legal disability resulting from a very rare type of maxillo-facial nerve condition, which causes tremendous pain. To make a long story short, I abhor d… read more
i know someone who is receiving money from the state but is
Ray, Lawyer
i know someone who is receiving money from the state but is also working under the table and trying to get disability. what is the punishment for this and how does the investigation process work to de… read more
If you have a unpaid ticket for DWIS and do not have the money
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
If you have a unpaid ticket for DWIS and do not have the money to pay is there any other options other than jail time to make the ticket go away?… read more
Does one have any legal or other recourse against the county DAs office, Asst. DA, o
Ely, Counselor at Law
Does one have any legal or other recourse against the county DA's office, Asst. DA, or any other governmental agency if the agency takes a long time to resolve a person's arrest on a felony charge? Th… read more
In California is it against the law to record a phone call
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In California is it against the law to record a phone call without the other party's consent?… read more
Is there a law against sending someone money who you never
LawTalk, Lawyer
Is there a law against sending someone money who you never met in person but you believe you believe you are helping them out to pay their bills or their short term needs… read more
Can the police press charges against you even if the other
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can the police press charges against you even if the other party is not doing it? Also, I confess to something that I did not do out of frustration, then I went to a meeting and said that was not true… read more
In NY State is there any law against a parent (mother) sleeping
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
In NY State is there any law against a parent (mother) sleeping in the same bed with her daughter (7 years)… read more
Is there a law in WA state, or in any state against 12 year
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there a law in WA state, or in any state against 12 year old minors (same age) engaging in simulated or actual sex, on school premises? There is a person who says if students are consenting and of … read more
If you thought you were divorced, and 20years later you
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If you thought you were divorced, and 20years later you marry in a different state. What are the laws against that?… read more
My husband and I are getting a divorce. We had DOA against
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband and I are getting a divorce. We had DOA against each other. I thought it was over and I e-mail him asking for a divorce.We hav 3 days left on the DOA. I am in Germany for work. I will not b… read more
I met a girl the other night for what I thought was a No strings
LawyerLady07
LawyerLady07, criminal lawyer
I met a girl the other night for what I thought was a No strings attached sexual hookup (I met her on Backpage, where she said she was looking for fun. While some ads had prices for companionship and … read more
If 20% of the money sent to a prison inmate is taken for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If 20% of the money sent to a prison inmate is taken for restitution, is it against the law to send the money to another inmate and that inmate buys canteen for the inmate that owes the restitution. … read more