Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My ex &I I are having a baby together. We recently got into
Zoey_ JD
Hello. My ex &I I are having a baby together. We recently got into an altercation where he tried to choke me. I think it was to scare me more than to hurt me but the police got involved. The officer i… read more
A lady gave an iphone to her boyfriend, they broke up and we
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
A lady gave an iphone to her boyfriend, they broke up and we got together, he got arrested and left the iphone in my posesstion and now his ex girlfriend is trying to say I stole it. And she wants me … read more
My husband was recently arrested in Florida after returning
Sam, Attorney
My husband was recently arrested in Florida after returning from a cruise for a 23 yr old larceny charge he was unaware of. We reside in VA now. We just found out it's a grand larceny charge and my hu… read more
My spouse is abusive and I'm planning for an escape plan +
Zoey_ JD
My spouse is abusive and I'm planning for an escape plan + divorce. I also recently realized he's involved in credit card frauds. How can I report that anonymously to the police so they can investigat… read more
My son was recently arrested for aggravated domestic abuse
Zoey_ JD
My son was recently arrested for aggravated domestic abuse the woman who had him arrested was unaware or didn't care that I was on the phone at the time … read more
I was recently arrested for a DUI which involved an accident
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I was recently arrested for a DUI which involved an accident with no injuries, unfortunately I was arrested but not convicted for a DUI in 2011. What are my possible options right now.… read more
If someone is on probation and gets arrested, but was not
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
If someone is on probation and gets arrested, but was not involved in the cause for the arrest, is booked and all charges are dropped at the arraignment hearing, can the probation officer lift the po … read more
If someone. Got. Arrested. For. Carjacking. And they really.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
If someone. Got. Arrested. For. Carjacking. And they really. Didn't have nothing. To do with. It and just. Because he was at that. House. And he has a witness. With. Him. That. Was. Also with. Him. Th… read more
I WAS ARRESTED FOR TICKETS TOTAL OF 9 HAVE WARRANTS FOR ARREST
amicuscuriae70
amicuscuriae70, LLM Professor Law
I WAS ARRESTED FOR TICKETS TOTAL OF 9 HAVE WARRANTS FOR ARREST AND WAS INVOLVED IN ACCIDET I WAS NOT DRIVIG BUT GOT ARREST I AM ON PROBATION AND HAVE MY MONTHLY VISIT NEXT WEEK WITH MY PROBATION OFFIC… read more
my fiance and I have 2 children together. He is on intensive
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
my fiance and I have 2 children together. He is on intensive probation for something he did before we even got together. He had already absconded when we started seeing each other and we ended up have… read more
A friend got arrested for an unpaid traffic ticket when he
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
a friend got arrested for an unpaid traffic ticket when he was involved in an accident last night. He didn't received the letter from the court because he moved to a different place. … read more
If I have been living with a someone and we own a truck together,have
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
If I have been living with a someone and we own a truck together,have a joint checking account and he is a beneficiary on my life insurance plans thru my place of employment. Can the same state make m… read more
i was recently involved in a minor traffic accident and got
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i was recently involved in a minor traffic accident and got a citation for the crash- failure to take due care and another for driving without a licence... i am awaiting a court date and wish to know,… read more
I recently got arrested and did not know I was under arrest
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I recently got arrested and did not know I was under arrest I was handcuffed and placed in car. I was NEVER read my rights. The officer had no warrant, when I asked him what was the reason he replied:… read more
I recently got arrested for shoplifting. I have a record but
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I recently got arrested for shoplifting. I have a record but no felonies and not have been arrested in 10 plus years. What kind of outcome can I get?… read more
Hi, my boyfriend was sentenced for 9mnths for breaking a R.O
Zoey_ JD
Hi, my boyfriend was sentenced for 9mnths for breaking a R.O (him and I went in together to drop it and he got arrested) and also for A&B, but he is eligible for parole in about 3weeks. We just found … read more
i was recently arrested and fingerprinted, booked and photographed
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i was recently arrested and fingerprinted, booked and photographed on a suspicion of involvement in a robbery in which my car was allegedly seen and the witness took down my plate number. This was in … read more
I recently got arrested, not yet convicted of a misdemeanor
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I recently got arrested, not yet convicted of a misdemeanor DUI, a week later I got a speeding ticket while test drive a used vehicle with a dealer who had told me to ""punch it so you can see the pow… read more