Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Can a person who's been convicted of "sex crime", receive a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can a person who's been convicted of "sex crime", receive a pardon from the President who's still in a Federal prison. The inmate was convicted of this crime because he received one photograph to his … read more
We are preparing to appeal a sex crime conviction. Trying
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
We are preparing to appeal a sex crime conviction. Trying to get an understanding of what might be necessary in the transcript. And wondering if there is any significance in that the defendant was nev… read more
If I was convicted of a sex crime and wrongfully convicted.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If I was convicted of a sex crime and wrongfully convicted. Can I get it off of my record and how?… read more
At 18 my fiance was convicted of a sex crime for being with
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
At 18 my fiance was convicted of a sex crime for being with his 15 year old girlfriend. He is a registered sex offender. He was on probation for a unrelated crime not a sex offense. His probation was … read more
Alabama sex offender law states that if a person formerly convicted
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Alabama sex offender law states that if a person formerly convicted of a sex crime before sex offender registration law leave the state and return he will have to rigister. My question is If I move to… read more
who decides the level of a sex offender and how is that decided
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
who decides the level of a sex offender? and how is that decided? is it by the crime they are convicted of or by a psycological evaluation? and how are they notifed of the level they soon will be… read more
i was convicted of a sex crime in 1986 . is it posible to have
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
i was convicted of a sex crime in 1986 . is it posible to have my record cleared now 26 years later? i have no other convictions since!… read more
If. I was convicted in Fl.of a misdemeanor sex crime as a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If. I was convicted in Fl.of a misdemeanor sex crime as a teen. Dobi have to register as an adult if I get in trouble as an in hawaii… read more
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO FREE A PERSON WHO IS INNOCENT BUT HAS BEEN
P. Simmons, Lawyer
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO FREE A PERSON WHO IS INNOCENT BUT HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF A SEX CRIME? ALSO THE RULES OF HIS PROBATION WERE CONSTANTLY BEING ALTERED UNTIL HE WAS FINALLY ARRESTED AND HELD WITHOUT BO… read more
Is there any way the sex crime conviction can be expunged;
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
Is there any way the sex crime conviction can be expunged; it was the result of a plea bargain versus 20 years prison time.… read more
I was convicted of a sex crime in 1983. I was paroled in 1988.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was convicted of a sex crime in 1983. I was paroled in 1988. I was on parole for 13 1/2 years when I was arrested for violating restraining order during divorce proceedings. I was put back on active… read more
R I was wrongfully convicted of a crime, where the government
Roger, Litigation Attorney
R I was wrongfully convicted of a crime, where the government falsified there discoveries against. I have proof on my behalf that I was not aware of the crime. I wrote the judge and let her know of th… read more
Is it a crime to respond to a personal ad that is offering sex?
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I e-mailed a personal ad on Craigslist saying I was interested in the service offering sex, but did not offer any money. Just inquired, is that a crime?… read more
Does the law in the state of Virginia allow a person who has
Marcus Parker
Marcus Parker, Doctoral Degree
Does the law in the state of Virginia allow a person who has been convicted of a sex crime involving a 13 year old gril pastor a curch when release?… read more
If a person was not convicted of a sex crime and did not serve
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
If a person was not convicted of a sex crime and did not serve time for it, once they are paroled, is it legal to make them follow the rules, policies and attend classes of a sex offender?… read more
My brother was convicted of sex crime 30 years ago which there
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My brother was convicted of sex crime 30 years ago which there was no actual sex act and received a six month suspended sentence. He has no repeated offenses, but he still has to register. My question… read more
My friend was convicted of a sex crime in 1992 in Michigan-
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My friend was convicted of a sex crime in 1992 in Michigan- having sex with an incapacitated individual over 16. He chose to complete his term rather than paroling early and still being under jurisdic… read more
I am on probation is spartanburg south carolina and living
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am on probation is spartanburg south carolina and living in a homless shelter. I was convicted of a sex crime but have had no other offenses. My brother asked me to live with him in union south caro… read more