Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Revoked probation for misdemeanor theft Assistant: Thanks.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Revoked probation for misdemeanor theft Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: On probation but am behind on payments. Arrested in a traffic stop due to a warr… read more
Questions regarding possession charge Assistant: Thanks. Can
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Questions regarding possession charge Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: The police came to my house and said that someone called because they were concern… read more
First offense shoplifting <$250 Assistant: Thanks. Can you
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
First offense shoplifting <$250 Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: Charged with a misdemeanor. First offense.… read more
How can I find out someone's dui history Assistant: Thanks.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
how can I find out someone's dui history Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: The person got a dui early this morning and has had previous duis....but the la… read more
The technicality of sex crimes Assistant: Thanks. Can you
Ely, Counselor at Law
The technicality of sex crimes Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: I met a group online that's into filming an watching diff sex acts an this old dude paid … read more
K******** D******* identity theft> Assistant: Thanks. Can
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
K******** D******* identity theft> Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: My ex roommate thinks I took her credit card to buy my daughter cloths I did not d… read more
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: A girl I know has got busted for solicitation they supposedly made her stay and work for them and then released her s… read more
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I am a web developer and graphic designer and provided website services to a company unislot european operations … read more
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I felt I wan under investigation by fbi over 6 to 8 years, they followed me everywhere but I called them what you wanted from me … read more
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my daughter recently charged for TA16301 K. Could you please tell what could be the punishment for this? … read more
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Yes, yesterday I answered a backpage ad and just said " Hey, do you have any more pics" they reply I got was my full name and that it was a sting and they would contract me soon and I would be incarcerated within a month....should I be worried? … read more
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am divorced with a 14 year old daughter, and an 18 year old son and still sharing custody with my ex wife. My daughter by choice, stays with my 95% of the time, but my x picks her up from school some days. I avoid talking to my x on the phone. She is and has been a verbally and emotionally abusive to the children and me. One day things will be normal and the next I'll get a string of abusive texts, insulting me, my family, friends, and threatening to bring the kids into it. I have asked her to keep the texts to schedules regarding our daughter because it its really all there is we need to talk about. I would rather not ever hear from her again, but because I need to coordinate regarding my daughters schedule, I have to be open to abuse. Is there such a thing as a partial restraining order? … read more
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My name is***** girlfriend and I got into an argument a week ago. I came home around 10:30 pm. She had already been drinking. I drank a couple of beers and she drank more. She was angry about finances and began yelling so I went into another room and tried to get away from her. She followed me in and began throwing things at me. She hit me in the eye with a full can of beer and then jumped on me and started scratching me. I tried to get her off of me. The altercation moved to the stairs where she grabbed me and pulled me down. We rolled all the way down to the bottom. When I tried to stand she grabbed my leg and bit me. I got her off and ran out of the apartment and left. She apparently called the police and accused me of beating, choking and throwing her down the stairs. I know this because she texted my mother to tell her she had filed charges. What should I do? Should I file a complaint against her? Should I wait to see if charges will be filed against me and a warrant issued? … read more
Alex, it is regarding solicitation from online website.
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Alex, it is regarding solicitation from online website. Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: Yes i recently was contacted by a minor on okcupud. I did not kn… read more
This cost money? JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
this cost money? JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: is there a charges for any question and answer? JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect … read more
No contact order JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband was paroled in Kansas for a case not involving me , before he was released he was released to a detaineeNebraska Oops hold on He was released to a detainee in Nebraska one of the charges was a domestic violence case involving me and it was dismissed now his parole officer in Kansas says he can't live with me because of that How can they use a case against him that was dismissed … read more
Got charged with something didn't get charged with at the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Got charged with something didn't get charged with at the scene of the incident Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: Drug charges..I got arrested for possess… read more
A aiding and enbedding JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I went to visit a friend in N.C and we got pulled over . I'm from S.C . Apparently my friend went out to dinner had a few drinks and before he met up with me his phone just so likely wasn't working ..go figure . Well finally I met up with him and we went to his mom's I change we get on the road . I think nothing . I forget my glasses . I can't see at night . I'm somewhere I don't know . So ..I say maybe you should drive this is your home never smelled no alcohol ever !! So we drive to the store and down the road there's a road block . I think nothing .They ask for all rregistered stuff . I'm clear he's not . I'm in total shock . Dui dus ext .. and me he tells them we went to dinner and he had a few . I only been in n.c for maybe a little over 1 and a half hr . Never had time for a word got a ticket for aiding n embedding. I have a cdl and work for the school district. Never been in trouble in my life . … read more