Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
To Kal, A new legal question that relates to the same PA
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer
To Kal, A new legal question that relates to the same PA case we've been discussing regarding Leonard B******s. As you know, he is serving a 60 day sentence. Before being sentenced, Leonard spent 20 d… read more
I have another question...same issues. So, I asked you a while
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have another question...same issues. So, I asked you a while back about my friend and his habeas petition that was filled in by the clerk of court. Well, when the court sent back copies of his origi… read more
I was asking you questions a little while ago about my 15 year
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was asking you questions a little while ago about my 15 year old daughter shoplifting in ny. Instead of calling the attorney general, would it be better to write a letter? If so, how do I know who t… read more
This question is related to the same case as other questions
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
This question is related to the same case as other questions directed to you: The case I spoke about is remanded back with instructions for defendant to withdraw her guilty plea and "plead anew"....so… read more
If I am questioned by a detective about a criminal case whith
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
If I am questioned by a detective about a criminal case whith me as a prime suspect and while being free and not charged of a crime, and in my home, and my Miranda Rights have not been read to me at a… read more
Regarding the same case that I asked you about earlier I
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Regarding the same case that I asked you about earlier I have a few more questions. At the last court date which was a change-of-plea The Plea got changed to no contest the sentence was 18 to 36 month… read more
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I asked you a question last week about my ovi case. This
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Hello I asked you a question last week about my ovi case. This concerned my phentermine prescription and low carb diet. My attorney looked at it and said I'd still be charged with OVI, even with medic… read more
I am 17 yrs old and asked you questions about rape
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
hello, I am 17 yrs old and asked you questions about rape and etc. My mom once again has told me if she had the papers she would sign emancipation papers etc. She has been verbally abusive to me, my s… read more
Samuel, i asked you a previous question about how i had
Sam, Attorney
hi samuel, i asked you a previous question about how i had been defrauded in real estate transactions and that i had then had transactions go bad because of this. my attorney has said he will get in t… read more
I ordered the free trial, which allows me to ask more
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hi. I ordered the free trial, which allows me to ask more questions. I saw someone asking about a similar thing as my case, a married woman, whose husband installed a nanny cam in her bedroom. She rec… read more
Would you mind if I asked you a question on the same topic,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Would you mind if I asked you a question on the same topic, just a different approach? Taking into account the following: 1. The suspect was legally detained by a police officer for suspicion of tresp… read more
I had a question about a case I have been reading about in
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I had a question about a case I have been reading about in the news. It involves a murder and then later charges brought up on 2 people connected to the murderer. The additional charges brought agains… read more
Hi, you helped me so much with me last question, I was hoping
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, you helped me so much with me last question, I was hoping you could help me with another question about the same case. My boyfriend remains in jail in Az for pleading guilty to a class 4felony pos… read more
do the police have to tell you they are recording you when
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
do the police have to tell you they are recording you when they take you to their car to ask you the same questions they already asked you when they were inside your house? do they have the right to s… read more
Hello I asked you a question a couple of days ago regarding
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello I asked you a question a couple of days ago regarding a fingerprint safe in the same apartment as a convicted felon and you answered back and told me it was legal. My question is what if the saf… read more
I already asked the question, then paid $5, are you asking
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I already asked the question, then paid $5, are you asking me to repeat the same question? … read more
I have a complicated legal question about my boyfriend in the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a complicated legal question about my boyfriend in the state of nevada. Over a year ago, he was released from jail in carson city on probation for a misdeamenor charge. He had no where to live … read more