Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
in 2010 my daughter received a underage alcohol offense in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
in 2010 my daughter received a underage alcohol offense in the county of West Chester PA. She was walking and did not have alcohol on her. She plead guilty paid the fine. She had a license suspension … read more
I am on unsupervised probation in Alaska for a DUI offense.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am on unsupervised probation in Alaska for a DUI offense. I have about 2 years remaining, of 5 years probation. I have completed all court ordered requests and paid all fines. I didn't realize I nee… read more
I am currently on misdemeanor probation for a DUI 1st offense
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I am currently on misdemeanor probation for a DUI 1st offense in New Mexico. I was wondering if officers can do house calls on misdemeanor probation or just felony probation?… read more
hi, if you are on probation for a misdemeanor offense, (an
Sam, Attorney
hi, if you are on probation for a misdemeanor offense, (an assault charge), and you need to move to another state, the move being from Utah to Florida, will Utah find it appropriate to demand extradit… read more
I am traveling to Cozumel at the end of July. I just
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
i am traveling to Cozumel at the end of July. I just completed my probation for a DUI misdemeanor in Texas. Will I have a problem entering Cozumel for vacation … read more
Im on misdemeanor probation for a sex offense that I didnt
Nate, Lawyer
I'm on misdemeanor probation for a sex offense that I didn't commit this girl really messed my life up anyways I took plea bargain for a misdemeanor and had the choice of no more than two years in jai… read more
I am on probation for misdemeanor DUI in Sonoma County,
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Hi, I am on probation for misdemeanor DUI in Sonoma County, Calif. My probation is for 5 years because it was a 2nd DUI within 10 years & I had 2 priors that were "out of time" but still considered in… read more
I am on probation for a first offense DUI in the state of Nebraska.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am on probation for a first offense DUI in the state of Nebraska. This morning I went in for a random breath test and it was positive at .02, however I had not been drinking. I have however been tak… read more
I am in california, got a misdemeanor DUI case. On probation
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am in california, got a misdemeanor DUI case. On probation doing classes didn't enroll in adult offender work program they put out a Jail Warrant for me, is there any options besides turning myself … read more
I am currently on probation for this dui offense, I am in
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
I am currently on probation for this dui offense, I am in good standing with probation and have completed all of their requirements. Just waiting to get off the probation. I will go see her as soon as… read more
If someone violates probation with a misdemeanor DUI in Florida
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If someone violates probation with a misdemeanor DUI in Florida (sentence was 12 months Community Control, 3 years probation,pled guilty to 2 charges of delivery or sale of cocaine) is that person now… read more
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRANSFER PROBATION (DUI MISDEMEANOR) TO LOUISIANA,
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRANSFER PROBATION (DUI MISDEMEANOR) TO LOUISIANA, WHERE I AM ATTENDING SCHOOL. IT JUST STARTED A WEEK AGO, AND THEN I HAD TO COME TO TEXAS FOR THE HEARING, ETC. THE JUDGE SAID INITI… read more
1st offense DUI in 2009. Wisconsin misdomeanor. Alcohol content
Sam, Attorney
1st offense DUI in 2009. Wisconsin misdomeanor. Alcohol content .14. Paid fines years ago, but have never taken steps to get assesment and take classes to get license back. After all this time, I'm no… read more
In oregon is it a felony or misdemeanor if you furnish alcohol
Roger, Litigation Attorney
In oregon is it a felony or misdemeanor if you furnish alcohol to a minor and they drive and get a dui and then the person dies while being operated on?… read more
if I get put on probation for first offense DUI and leaving
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if I get put on probation for first offense DUI and leaving the scene of an accident all misdemeanor charges placed on probation so I'll be allowed to move to another state or can my probation officer… read more
If I allow someone who has skipped probation (DUI offenses)
Sam, Attorney
If I allow someone who has skipped probation (DUI offenses) in another state to stay at my house, can I be charged with a crime?… read more
I was convicted of a DUI in NC in 1992. Now I am not able to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted of a DUI in NC in 1992. Now I am not able to renew my Mississippi license because I have not fulfilled the NC requirements. I need to get my driving record from 1992 which I have not b… read more
My now-21-year-old daughter was cited for underage drinking
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My now-21-year-old daughter was cited for underage drinking last year. She went to court, was sentenced to attend four AA meetings and perform 20 hours of community service, all of which she completed… read more