Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband was charged with 4 different counts of murder he
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My husband was charged with 4 different counts of murder he was found not guilty on three counts but found guilty on the fourth and was sentenced to 25 to life needless to say we are appealing his con… read more
my neice lives in alabama and has been charged with 3 counts
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
my neice lives in alabama and has been charged with 3 counts of attempted murder and one count of arsen. she is 26 yrs old and bipolar. her husband is a deputy sheriff in the county where she is charg… read more
someone I know and love has been charged with first degree
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
someone I know and love has been charged with first degree arson and attempted homicide. there are 4 defendants, 2 of them actively poured flammable liquid on the porch of a home and ignited it. 1 of … read more
My daughter has been charge with attempt murder first she was
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter has been charge with attempt murder first she was charge with attempt robbery then she and three co defendant was addicted by the grand jury for attempt murder the victim was not hurt in t… read more
My husband has been locked up for around 3 years now. He ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
My husband has been locked up for around 3 years now. He was charged with attempted murder. There were 3 other guys who got arrested for the same crime along with him. Well the other guys are out alre… read more
my daughter has been charged with 6 counts of aggravated burglary,
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
my daughter has been charged with 6 counts of aggravated burglary, 4 counts of theft of property over $1000 and 2 counts of theft of property under $500. She was with her boyfriend and he was the one … read more
My brother has been locked up for premeditated murder and attempted
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
My brother has been locked up for premeditated murder and attempted felony murder on a child. He has never had a criminal record in his life and doesn't have a private attorney because we can't afford… read more
My son has been charged w/1st degree murder & attempted murder.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son has been charged w/1st degree murder & attempted murder. He has never been in trouble bf this; he was evaluated by 3 psycharists and diagnosed w/schizophrenia. Psycharists at State Mental Hospi… read more
My daughter (30 y/o) has been charged with felony 4 for arson
Sam, Attorney
My daughter (30 y/o) has been charged with felony 4 for arson and negligent arson. She has been diagnosed as a schizophrenic and is quite delusional at this time. She has been held in a psychiatric un… read more
My nephew, age 24 now, was arrested at the time he was 21 and
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My nephew, age 24 now, was arrested at the time he was 21 and charged for: Count 1) Attempted Murder Count 2) Assault with Deadly Weapon Count 3) First Degree Burglary, Person Present. He has been in … read more
My son has been charged with attempted murder. Hawaii. He
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
He has application defender but wondering if I should hire a lawyer … read more
My father has been charged with statutory rape and indecent
JD, Doctoral Degree
My father has been charged with statutory rape and indecent liberties with a minor. 2 counts on each charge. The boy in question says that my father didnt do it. That he tried a sexual advance on my f… read more
I was charged with count 18-4-401, (1) (2) and count. Count
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was charged with count 18-4-401, (1) (2) and count … read more
can u recieve house arrest for a period of time are be monitored if u have a drug cha
Ellen, Attorney
my husband has been locked up for 6 months with the feds for 1st count on 3 drug related charges and they had him sign a plea for life he has 4 children… read more
Colorado,,,My Son got arrested for attempted murder and 12
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Colorado,,,My Son got arrested for attempted murder and 12 other charges. Should we go to court trial or take the plee offer Bargain? Help Please… read more
My husband was just had a indictment on a burglury charge,
Nate, Lawyer
My husband was just had a indictment on a burglury charge, they charged him with two counts of burglery, two counts larceny, he has been in trouble before b&e's before with cars but never a house. But… read more
how much time can my husband get if he is charged with attempt
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
how much time can my husband get if he is charged with attempt murder and premeditated yet he was not the shooter and was the driver they dont have the shooter in custody though and are trying to char… read more
My son has been charged with Count 1 Possession or use of marijuana,
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My son has been charged with Count 1:Possession or use of marijuana, a class 6 felony; Count 2: Possession of drug paraphernalia, a class 6 felony in the State of Arizona and is to appear in court on … read more